Sporty Spice









Endless Rose Dress (now on sale)
HK Skirt
HK Leather Jacket (similar here now on sale) 
Zara bootie (similar here)
Just Cavalli Sunglasses

Summer is coming to an end and we all have to find new ways of transitioning our Spring wardrobe to Fall. I actually bought this Endless Rose dress awhile ago because I loved the sporty vibe. Sadly, it's really short on me. I'm 5'7" and I usually don't have issues with American/European brands, but I guess this was an exception. Anyway, I still really love it so I threw a skirt over it and made it a top instead. 

In case you didn't know, right now is the best time to buy some of those boots you've been eyeing on before the price goes up. I acquired these Zara boots from their semi-annual sale and really love them. Because of the thicker heel, they're really comfortable and easy to walk around in.

Love,

Maggie S.



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow by Email

Flickr Images