My Makeup Collection and Review

I'm not a beauty guru so I don't have a ton of makeup to show off, but I've been using these products nonstop and never fee...


I'm not a beauty guru so I don't have a ton of makeup to show off, but I've been using these products nonstop and never feel the need to buy other makeup products. Ok, I take that back, lipstick is a different story. Anyway, here's my review on these products. 


E.L.F. HD Blush - Hands down, the best natural looking blush ever. It lets your own skin show through and is perfect my dry skin. It's also super pigmented and I sometimes use it as a lip tint too. 

E.L.F. HD Powder - This is an amazing translucent powder. I use it on actors all the time. It blurs out pores and gives an amazing finish. It's also reviewed by makeup pros to be one of the best powders even though it's super affordable. 

Maybelline Hypersharp Eyeliner (only sold in Asia) - This is the only eyeliner I use and I always ask my mom to send it to me. I haven't tried the pen eyeliner sold here, but this is super sharp and stays on all day without budging. (I've been on set for 12+ hours and it stayed put.) I use it everyday and it lasts for 3 months. 

Maybelline Full & Soft & Healthy Mascara - This is my favorite natural looking mascara. The only downside is the brush because it holds a lot of product and sometimes clumps, but if you wipe off the excess on a tissue, it gives you really natural thicker lashes. My guy friends can't even tell I have on mascara when I wear this.

Maybelline Volum'Express The Rocket Mascara (Apparently this mascara is better) - I love the plastic bristles. It's my go-to mascara for extra volume. 

NYX Mosaic Powder Blush - I love the colors here and it's super pigmented. It's perfect for the summer.

NYX Love in Paris Eyeshadow Palette - If the Naked palette is too expensive for your taste, get one of these. I've been using this non-stop and it's a fraction of the price. The colors are pigmented and overall just awesome. 

Lancome Teint Visionnaire Skin Correcting Makeup Duo - I really hate wearing foundation or BB cream because it makes my face feel really sticky and cake-y. This is not the average Kat Von D foundation that covers your tattoos. It's really light and acts almost like a BB cream, but it blends in seamlessly with my skin. I only use this on special occasions, but I heard that if you wear it everyday, it really improves your skin's texture and evens out skin tone. 

Urban Decay Naked Palette - As you can see from the photo, this palette is worn. This is seriously the best investment eyeshadow ever. I'm naturally more yellow than pink, so this eyeshadow palette is perfect for my skin tone. I think the 2nd Naked Palette is good for pinkish skin tones.

Stay tuned. I'll be doing a skincare one soon.

Love,

Maggie S.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow by Email

Flickr Images