Matador







HM White Blouse
Zara Beaded Jacket
Zara Boots

The great thing about beaded clothing items is that you don't really need to pair it with jewelry or accessories. It's a statement piece itself and the best thing to throw on when you wake up late and don't have a lot of time to get ready.

Anyway, my brother took me to this lake by our house, which I never knew existed. There's a sense of serenity whenever I'm near the water. When I studied at UCSD, the one thing I regretted most was not going to the beach enough. I remember going to a spot called "the cliffs" where you can gaze upon the horizon of the ocean and watch a beautiful sunset. I would listen to my iPod and listen to music. It was the most relaxing thing ever. 

What do you guys do to relax?

Love, 

Maggie S.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow by Email

Flickr Images