Free People






Zara Gold Leaves Headpiece (Also love this and similar here)
Bracelets from Anarchy Street, Hong Kong and Mom
Chanel Bag 

I'm usually not a fan of Free People because I'm just not the Bohemian type of girl, but when I saw this dress, I fell in love. The intricate lace hem with the dusty rose sweater created such a romantic yet comfortable look (and you know how "comfortable" is always deemed as a fashion no-no, but in this case it works). So with this dress, I decided to do a photoshoot channeling that free spirit vibe. 

Since Fall is coming, it means I can bust out my mom's vintage velvet Chanel purse and start wearing it more. Although the price tag is really hefty, Chanel for some reason manages to create timeless bags that can be worn from generation to generation. It's a definite investment piece. Here are some vintage Chanel bags on sale:



Anyway, I wanted to end with some inspiration photos from the actual Free People catalogue.

Free People, April 2014 Lookbook

Candice Swanepoel for Free People, July 2014

Free People, August 2014

I'm actually really loving the designs more and more. What do you guys think?

Love,

Maggie S.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow by Email

Flickr Images