Cut It Out!







Just Cavalli Sunglasses
HK Cutout Boots

I really love this Lovers and Friends top because I honestly, (don't laugh) feel like Japanese rock star in it. Haha. I've been trying to look for more classic pieces with a different twist and this top has the most unique cutouts. It's actually the perfect piece to transition into Fall.

I was browsing through some photos on Instagram on BeautyCon and really realized one thing: girls just want to feel beautiful. I really love Kandee Johnson. No matter how great the negativity encompasses her, she always manages to stay positive. She always puts on a smile and encourages. She seriously emits a light that I don't see in other Youtubers. I don't know where this blog is going to take me, but I really want to be like that. Of course, I want to inspire, but more than that, I want to be able to help girls who are struggling with beauty. I want to help girls see the beauty within them. Anyway, thank you so much for following me on this journey.

Love,
Maggie S.





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow by Email

Flickr Images