Biker Chic






Mango Leather Jacket
HM Blue Shirt
Just Cavalli Sunglasses

I was in the city with my brother's girlfriend and did a quick photoshoot. I honestly, really dislike San Francisco. Haha. From the overpriced parking to the streets that smell like pee, San Francisco isn't as glamorous as it seems. However, today, I started noticing all the beautiful architecture that this great city possesses. It's nothing like Los Angeles. Every street is filled with rich history and beautiful constructions. I think I have a new-found appreciation from SF. 

That kind of mindset also applies to life. It's so easy to quickly judge something or someone just based on what you notice initially, but when you take a closer look or spend a little more time with someone, you realize what a gem they are. 



Love,

Maggie S.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow by Email

Flickr Images