Some Artwork Update

My sketch of Maleficent. I thought the movie was actually very entertaining. I went in thinking it wasn't going to be that great because of the poor reviews on Rotten Tomatoes, but I enjoyed it very much. The hand painted contacts that Angelina Jolie wore were amazing! I loved the special effects that they added on them too. 


This one is kind of old. I gave this to Aimee Song during one of her meet and greets at the Beverly Center. 



I also brought this to Aimee's sister, Dani Song. 


This one was a little older too. I really loved this outfit that Chriselle Lim wore in Paris. 


I was heavily inspired by Paper Fashion and decided to add some sparkle onto my artwork. What do you guys think?


I basically drew Wendy (wendyslookbook.com) in her profile picture. I love that necklace!



Lastly, here's a sketch of Claire Marshall. I love her youtube channel. I honestly feel like she's really genuine. She also replies to tweets and no other you tuber really does that. 

If you haven't already, follow me on Instagram and Pinterest. I upload my artwork there more regularly than on my blog. 

I'm going to be doing a comic book series. So if you guys have any special requests, let me know. I'm also thinking of doing a series on Disney villains. What do you guys think?

Hope you guys are having a great week! It's the beginning of the weekend! 

Love,

Maggie S.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow by Email

Flickr Images