The Black Market









Cream Origami Shirt: Asos 
Leather Bustier: Mango (Similar here)
Moto Jeans: Hudson (Slightly cheaper version here)
Twill Jacket: Boutique from HK (Also love this and this
Diamond Cross Necklace: Gift from Mom (Crystal version here)
Leather Bag: Botkier (Also love this and this)
Heels: Isabel Marant pour HM
Rings: Gifts from mom

If you haven't heard already, everywhere is having a huge sale. Nordstrom is having their half-yearly sale. Make sure to stop by Nordstrom Rack in particular though because they have extra 25% off their clearance section. I saw a pair of gold Burberry heels for $200. (Yes, I know. It's still expensive, but they're Burberry!)

I wish I was able to pull off the crop top trend like Aimee Song, but honestly, I'm too shy to expose my midriff. So here's my take on being a little more conservative about this trend. I love this origami top because it's a more interesting take on the tradition white shirt. 

Hope you guys are having a fun Memorial Holiday! It was madness at the mall!

Love,

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow by Email

Flickr Images