Midas











Dress: HM Conscious Collection (Also love this and this)
Scallop Bag: Tahari (Also love this and really loving this)
Sunglasses: Just Cavalli (Also love these Ray Ban ones)
Sandals: DSW (Similar here and here)

I love the new HM Conscious collection! Everything is really affordable and well designed. I'm actually very surprised of the level of detail that is implemented on each piece of garment. 

I was inspired by the Greek Mythology of King Midas and thought the warm sand against the setting of the sun made the perfect backdrop for this beautiful grecian dress. This dress is perfect for the hot weather here in LA. It has a front and back slit with a gold choker as the center piece. I've always thought I didn't look good in orange, but since this was a cool toned orange, it actually made my skin look like it was glowing. I received a lot of compliments when I wore this to the Newport Beach Film Festival. (Our film, "Home" had a screening there! Yay!)

I'm going to be super busy this week since I got booked for a costume design gig this weekend. Anyway, hope all of you had a restful weekend and is ready to take on the new week! Thanks for stopping by!

Love,

Maggie S.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow by Email

Flickr Images