Blue Like Jazz







White Loose Knit Sweater: Ann Taylor (now 40% off)
Blue Skirt: Boutique in HK (Similar here and here)
Black and White Crossbody Bag: Botkier (Also love this and this)
Black Ankle Strap Gold Heels: Zara - old (Similar here and here)
Sunglasses: Just Cavalli (Similar here)

I finally discovered the name these purple trees after Aimee Song posted it on her Instagram! They're called Jacarandas. They also have a very subtle Jasmine-like scent and they're scattered throughout LA.   I was trying to look for a place with more Jacarandas, but this was the only place I found without as many cars parked.

Anyway, I had such a busy week being on set. It was crazy. The weather in LA was scorching hot and thank God it cooled down while I was on set for 3 days over the weekend or the whole crew would've suffered heat strokes. 

Hope you guys are having an amazing week!

Love,

Maggie S.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow by Email

Flickr Images