Water Lily







Blue Floral Dress: T-Bags LosAngeles (Also love this and this)
Laced Caged Sandals: Sam Edelman 
Orange Bag: Marc by Marc Jacobs (Also love this and this)

You guessed it! Another floral outfit post! I guess I'm most likely not wearing any other pattern this Spring. Although, I must rave about this dress from Tbags Los Angeles. It's made of 96% polyester and 4% spandex. I'm not usually a fan of this kind of material, but the cut and draping is really exquisite. It's really flattering. I usually don't look good in wrap dresses, but this actually looks decent on me. The photos that I've taken really don't do the dress any justice. Revolve Clothing has an excellent return policy so check it out, try it on and see for yourself. 

I'm actually in Los Angeles at the moment. I was back home in NorCal for some time off, but I got 3 interviews lined up! Hopefully they're good news! I was also able to make it to Aimee Song's event at Ann Taylor. If you follow me on Instagram, you'd know that I drew a picture of her and Dani Song. I bought frames and gave it to them. I didn't have much time to talk to them because one particular fan just didn't want to give them up. Haha. I'm sure I'll meet them again sometime in the future. 

Anyway, hope you guys are having an awesome week. 

Love, 

Maggie S.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow by Email

Flickr Images