The Love Letter

Stripes are such a classic pattern that no matter what time period you're in, it's always going to be timeless. Stripes date ba...


Stripes are such a classic pattern that no matter what time period you're in, it's always going to be timeless. Stripes date back to the 1800s where Queen Victoria dressed her four year old son in a sailor suit. Then, Coco Chanel made it big when she wore a striped sailor top with khakis. Every Spring and Summer, I can guarantee that lots of fashion bloggers will be wearing stripes. 






Striped Oversize Tee: Enza Costa (Crew Neck version here)
Black Shiny Skinny Jeans: BlankNYC (Similar here and here
Black Cutout Boots: Boutique from HK (Same here and loving this)

I really like this cotton tee from Enza Costa. You know how everyone keeps raving about the Alexander Wang t-shirts? Even though I never bought one, I can understand why it would be so expensive. This is by far the softest cotton tee I own and it is pretty pricey. It's so comfy and it's perfect for lounging around. The oversize fit gives you plenty of room to eat to your heart's content. I'm also really loving these BLANKNYC jeans too. I realize that I can probably buy a nice pair of jeans if I'd stop buying all those cheap ones that don't last long. These jeans are thin, but they don't stretch out and retain its shape really well. I highly recommend them. If you think about it, you can spend $10-20 on Forever 21 jeans, sometimes even more, but they don't last. Might as well save a little more and invest in some quality jeans. 

Anyway, I stopped by LACMA to see Diane Von Furstenburg's showcase and it was amazing. It's crazy how classic her silhouette is. It's never going to go out of style and women everywhere will be thanking her long after she's gone because of the figure flattering style. 

Love,

Maggie S.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow by Email

Flickr Images