Garden of Eden







White Shirt: HM - old
Floral Moto Jacket: Asos (Blazer version here and Bomber version here)
Black Shiny Skinny Jeans: BlankNYC (Similar here)
Black Cutout Boots: Boutique from HK (Similar here and here)

I feel like moto jackets are a closet staple for me. I should probably start counting how many I own now, but this Asos one is really great for the Spring because it's really light weight and would be perfect for those cooler summer nights. I'm not going to be able to wear my leather jackets soon because of the hot weather in LA so it'll be nice to have this one handy.

I've been on the hunt since last year for a pair of sequined black skinny pants, but I've been unsuccessful. This pair from BlankNYC is actually the perfect alternative because I just wanted a pair jeans that was more dressy. These coated jeans is slightly shimmery so it's actually even better than the sequin pants because I can wear these more on a daily basis. 

I just watched Captain America: The Winter Soldier today and was really surprised at how well-made the film was. I honestly, didn't expect much because the first movie was so boring, but this was actually better than Thor 2 (even though that doesn't say much). The film was action-packed and the storyline was really well written. Stay tuned. I'm definitely going to be doing a blog post on the costume designs. 

Anyone else seeing this movie this weekend?

Love,

Maggie S.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow by Email

Flickr Images