Dare To Dream?








Blue Leather Jacket: Boutique in HK (Similar here and love this)
Gray Graphic Tee: Sincerely Jules (Similar here)
Black Moto Jeans: Hudson Jeans
Black Cutout Boots: Boutique from HK (Same pair here and also love this)
Statement necklace: HM - old (similar in gold and similar in silver)
Bag: Louis Vuitton (Also love this)

I think I've always been a dreamer and believer in my future, but the past year was actually really difficult because my dreams were often conflicting with reality. The world has a way of making people very cynical and realistic. It tells you that you're not good enough or you're never going to make it. The world tells you that your dreams are only dreams and that they will never become reality. It constantly clouds your view of hope with pessimism. I bought this t-shirt as a reminder that as long as I kept believing, I will achieve something. I know it's ridiculous to say that I "bought" hope, but the thing is, we all need reminders. We need to be reminded that we can make it and we can achieve whatever we believe. We can't make it on our own. I believe and hope that one day, I'll get to work as a costume designer on a major motion film.

So, what are your dreams?

Love,

Maggie S.



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow by Email

Flickr Images