City of Angels






Leather Sleeve Cardigan: Mason by Michelle Mason (Similar here and loving this)
Perforated Pink Vegan Leather Tank: Asos (Leather version here)
Embroidered Skirt: Blaque Label - sold out (Similar here and love this)
Black cutout heels: Boutique in HK (Similar here)
Bracelet: Ann Taylor (Similar here - extra 40% off)
Orange Leather Satchel Bag: Marc by Marc Jacobs

Ann Taylor has 40% off all jewelry! I never really shopped at Ann Taylor, but Aimee Song was holding a meet-and-greet at the Beverly Center and I went. It's actually my first time ever going to an Ann Taylor store and I'm really loving the simplistic chic style that they have. I believe Katie Holmes is a big fan and is often featured in magazines wearing their clothing. 

LACMA is such an ethereal place. The beautiful light posts make this museum a landmark of Los Angeles and not to mention, it's also a very popular place for film and photography.

Anyway, I'm getting back into designing for theater and just had an interview this morning. Fingers crossed! 

Hope you guys have a fantastic weekend!

Love,

Maggie S.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow by Email

Flickr Images