Black Chalk












White Knit Sweater: Ann Taylor
Black Zipper Jeans: Paige Denim
Sequin Heels: Isabel Marant pour HM - old (Also love this and this)
Orange Leather Satchel: Marc by Marc Jacobs (Also love this)
Sunglasses: Just Cavalli (Also love these and these)

Ann Taylor is having a 50% off sale throughout their website. I'm loving this loose knit sweater. It's perfect for Spring and actually Aimee Song from songofstyle.com wore the blue speckled one to her meet and greet. Check out my Instagram to see! (@clothestomidnight)

These black jeans from Paige Denim are super cool too. They're made of 98% cotton and 2% elastane, which makes them really soft since they're not denim. I'm starting to embrace the simple look with subtle details more. I feel like it's just more carefree and not as fussy. 

I had a great birthday! Thanks for your birthday wishes! Hope you guys had an awesome weekend too! 

Love,

Maggie S.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow by Email

Flickr Images