Birthday, Gift of Love





 Floral Dress: Finders Keepers (Also love this and this)
Pastel Blue Moto Jacket: Zara - sold out (Similar here in pink)
Lavender Heels: Fornarina - old (Also love these and these)
Bronze Scallop Bag: Tahari - old (Also love this and this)

It's my birthday today! I just wanted to celebrate with you guys and say thank you so much for following me on this journey. It's been really awesome and I sincerely love reading all your comments! I hope that I'll continue to inspire and encourage all of you. 

I saw Dani Song do this for her birthday and thought I'd do the same. There are thousands upon thousands of those who need clean water every day and there's an organization that gives 100% of its proceeds to providing clean water to these people. If you have a minute or some money to spare, please check out this website:

https://www.charitywater.org/donate/

Thank you so much! Hope you all will have an awesome weekend! 

Much Love,

Maggie S.





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow by Email

Flickr Images