Disney Princess Collection

So here's my Disney Princess collection in designer dresses. These are just all the classic princesses that I grew up with so I haven...

So here's my Disney Princess collection in designer dresses. These are just all the classic princesses that I grew up with so I haven't gotten to the newer ones yet. 


Pocahontas in Gucci gold feather dress. This dress was so famous, Beyonce and Naomi both wore it on covers of magazines. I took out the epaulette feather sleeves and added the blue on the collar part.

I actually didn't base Mulan's outfit on any designers. I didn't feel the pink dress was really true to her nature as she was known for being a fighter. So instead, I drew some inspiration from ancient Chinese costumes and came up with this. 

Jasmine is actually my favorite Disney Princess of all time growing up. This was inspired by a Marchesa bridal gown, but of course I changed it a bit again. I added the side panels to make it seem more like the harem pants that she actually wore in the film and made the bottom half a mermaid cut. 

Here's Sleeping Beauty in Elie Saab. The fashion power house actually created this just for Sleeping Beauty. The only thing I changed was to make the sleeves long. 

Cinderella in Marchesa. It's originally a bridal gown, but I just changed the color. This dress was so perfect for Cinderella in so many ways. It's definitely an update from her famous ball gown. 

Snow White in a 1950s dress. I thought the primary colors in her original dress was way too much for a more modern outfit. Instead, I just made her entire dress blue-ish yellow and added accents of the red and yellow. 

This is that famous dress that Sofia Vergara wore during the 2012 Emmy after party and I thought Ariel would look just as stunning in it. (Zuhair Murad) I took out the halter strap and added the purple statement necklace.


Finally, my very first painting of the Disney Princess collection, Belle inspired by Marchesa 2012 Bridal collection. 

Follow me on Instagram for more drawings and paintings. (@clothestomidnight)

Also, I'm taking special requests. So far, I've only gotten a request for Elsa and Tinkerbell, but Elsa's dress was so amazing, I'm not sure if I can top that. :/

Anyway, hope you guys have a great week. Happy Chinese New Year!

Love, 
Maggie S.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow by Email

Flickr Images