Instagram Drawings

(Sketches from top to bottom: Belle - Beauty and the Beast, Liu Wen - China Vogue, Angelababy, Karlie Kloss - China Vogue, Coco Rocha - V...

(Sketches from top to bottom: Belle - Beauty and the Beast, Liu Wen - China Vogue, Angelababy, Karlie Kloss - China Vogue, Coco Rocha - Vogue - Poison Ivy, Aimee Song - SongofStyle, Jessica R. - Hapatime, Jen - FrmHeadtoToe, Chriselle Lim - The Chriselle Factor)

The top row is probably the most recent. As you can tell, I'm really starting to develop a style. It's weird because when I sketch for directors, I always cater it to what the story is about, but doing these fashion sketches, I just try to make them pretty. So far, I have to say the Coco Rocha sketch and the Liu Wen sketch are currently my favorite. Here's a closer look at my favorite sketches. 

Liu Wen in China Vogue channeling 1950s glamour. Watercolor.


This sketch of Aimee Song was done earlier so I haven't really ventured into the adding watercolor background quite yet. Nonetheless, it's one of my favorite outfits that she wore on her blog so I did an illustration of it. 


I've been pretty good at keeping up with my drawings. I have a big project coming up so I'm probably not going to be as free. Anyhow, if you haven't already, follow me on Instagram for more immediate posts on my sketches and my day to day life. 

Love,
Maggie S.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow by Email

Flickr Images