Illustrating Goal

Ever since I graduated grad school, I haven't really been sketching all that much. Because the majority of the work I get hired for don...

Ever since I graduated grad school, I haven't really been sketching all that much. Because the majority of the work I get hired for don't really require sketching, I've become lazy. Since we're starting off the year with a fresh start, I though I would start sketching more.

The top row is from last year and the bottom row is actually all from this year. Make sure to follow me on instagram so you can see more. (@clothestomidnight)

Chriselle Lim (The Chriselle Factor), Aimee Song (Song of Style), Dani Song
Nicole Warne (Gary Pepper Girl), Wendy Nguyen (Wendy's Lookbook), Jessica R. (Hapa Time)

This sketch is actually my favorite because of the wide range in colors. Can you guess who?

(Michelle Phan watercolor sketch)

Love,

Maggie S.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow by Email

Flickr Images