Hong Kong Part 2

I don't know why, but my head gets cold so easily so I always wear a beanie during the winter. This is my one and only beanie that ...


I don't know why, but my head gets cold so easily so I always wear a beanie during the winter. This is my one and only beanie that doesn't give me hat hair so I wear it religiously throughout the cold season. I haven't been to Hong Kong during the Winter since I was young, so it's nice to be back when it's not hot and humid and to actually see what the fashion is like here. I'm really digging the thicker skirts that they're selling for around $12. The one drawback of buying skirts in HK is that, they're always super short. It's really hard to find skirts that are not booty length. I bought 4 skirts total from this trip and this mini houndstooth one is one of my favorites. 

I'm leaving Hong Kong soon and this trip seriously flew by. I'm thankful to have spent Thanksgiving with my family in Hong Kong. There's so much to be thankful for, but through the hardships of this year, I've really grown to appreciate my family and friends more and more. Coming from an Asian family, we don't always say what we want to say, but I know my family cares a lot for me and I'm really grateful to have them in my life.

Anyway, here are some pictures of the food my brothers cooked for Thanksgiving.


Alright, until next time loves~

Love,
Maggie S.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow by Email

Flickr Images