Blues in HK

Sorry guys! I know I promised to update more while I was in Hong Kong, but jet lag killed me. I've been going out every single day...



Sorry guys! I know I promised to update more while I was in Hong Kong, but jet lag killed me. I've been going out every single day and by the time I get home, I'm exhausted. Although, I'm slowly starting to get used to the time change, I'm still tired. I'm such a bear. That probably explains why I look so tired in the second picture.  (-_-)

I got this sweater and skirt for only $22! I love buying clothes from Hong Kong because all the small boutiques are so cheap. My aunt owns a small sock shop so she gave me these cute striped tights. Originally, I was going to wear this other cobalt blue chain bag, but it was too small to carry everything so I opted for the H&M bag. Haha. There's just too much to carry. I have to carry a scarf and beanie because it gets chilly at night. I also carry a small pack of tissue because HK'ers don't believe in handing out napkins. In addition to all that along with my wallet, I also carry a bag of tums because although HK is known for its delicious food, it's not always the most clean. I have to protect my stomach. Haha.

I'm leaving next Tuesday. Time sure does fly when you're having fun. Anyway, hope you guys are doing well! I'll keep you guys posted.

Love,

Maggie S.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow by Email

Flickr Images