Amano

Hey guys, Sorry, I've been SUPER busy. I got hired recently back to back to back on some short films so it's been CRAZY. Haven&...

Hey guys,

Sorry, I've been SUPER busy. I got hired recently back to back to back on some short films so it's been CRAZY. Haven't been able to dress up or take photos of my outfits. :(

Anyway, I'm just going to do a quick post on my favorite artist, Yoshitaka Amano. For those of you were are manga fans, you'll recognize his work for Vampire Hunter D and Final Fantasy. He has the most loose yet beautifully stunning artworks using watercolor. Here are some of his work:

The Magic Flute (Mateki)


Final Fantasy



Don't remember where these are from.




Does anyone else know his work? 

Love,
Maggie S.



You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. thank's for your information and i really like your post ^___^

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww thank you so much :) I'm glad you enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete

Follow by Email

Flickr Images