You're Going to Hear Me Roar

leopard shawl cardigan: urban outfitters, black dress: urban outfitters, black heels: zara, braceles: hermes, chain bag: hk I'...


leopard shawl cardigan: urban outfitters, black dress: urban outfitters, black heels: zara, braceles: hermes, chain bag: hk

I've always thought leopard print was tacky, but this season, I guess I changed my mind. I still think it's tacky when people wear it from head to toe, but if done minimally, I think it can actually look quite cool.

So for this post, I'm doing just a magazine editorial thing. If that makes any sense at all. Haha. Ok honestly, there's no good reasoning behind it, but I've been really busy lately, so I haven't had time to look up some cool costumes. Forgive me! I promise my next post will be back to costumes!

Anyway, I just wanted to say a big thank you to my readers. I know I'm not the greatest fashion blogger or anything, but having you guys read my posts every time I have something up is really an honor. 

Anyway, I hope you all have a wonderful weekend! 

Love,
Maggie S.

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. I think there is a definite line between where leopard print can be classy and when it becomes trashy, and people can't always seem to make the distinction well when they dress themselves. You've done it super-well, though!

    http://lasaloperie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thank you isa! it's a fine line between classy and trashy. :P

      Delete
  2. I soo agree with you about the leopard print! I used to hate it but now I think that in small amounts, it's cute and fun. Basically the only animal print I have in my wardrobe is on the collar and sleeve ends of a button down haha. I do like how you styled your outfit!

    ReplyDelete

Follow by Email

Flickr Images