Falling In Love

white shirt: h&m, floral top: zara, fuscia skirt: forever 21, studded ankle wrap sandals: out of the closet thrift store, hat: ...



white shirt: h&m, floral top: zara, fuscia skirt: forever 21, studded ankle wrap sandals: out of the closet thrift store, hat: forever 21, belt: hk, bracelets that you can barely see: forever 21 and hk

 I've always loved riding bikes ever since I was young, but moving to a big city really never gave me much of an opportunity to go much. I mean, other than being stuck in traffic all the time, LA isn't really a bike-friendly place. I for one, is very guilty and get mad road rage. Lol. We actually biked from Venice Beach to Santa Monica. I actually prefer Santa Monica Beach over Venice Beach because Venice Beach tends to be more gimmicky. It seems like it's mainly there for tourist attractions with a bunch of hippies that try to sell you things. On top of that, Venice Beach isn't really clean.

Ok, I'm sure some of you are wondering how I biked with a skirt, but actually, this is a skort! Muahahaahaha. I bought this from Forever 21 awhile ago and sadly, I threw it in the washer and the pleats came out. Nonetheless, it's still flowy and pretty so I wore it anyway. 

Since we're on the subject of beaches, I thought I'd dedicate this post to 2NE1's "Falling In Love." I'm not really sure about other Kpop stars, but 2ne1 debuts one of my favorite designers, Pierre Balmain. Honestly, the only wearable outfit is probably CL's. Ok, I take that back, Minzy's outfit for me is just too crazy. Everyone else's outfits, I can see someone wearing it during Fashion Week or something. 


Here's a closeup of what they're wearing. 
Dara is wearing Balmain military shirt and Peter Pilotto Eli Shard diamond print trousers.
Park Bom is wearing Mary Katrantzou's Spring 2013 Runway Collection.
CL is wearing Mary Katrantzou's "Kal" printed leather skirt. (No idea it was leather)
Minzy is wearing Mary Katrantzou's "Teleport" shift dress and Balmain skinny jeans. 

I honestly only see myself wearing CL's outfit. 


I couldn't find the designers of these other outfits. Boo. More than her outfit, I love CL's jewelry and shoes!


Minzy looks like a pop queen here.


This is probably one of my favorite dresses in this whole video. I'd totally wear that. I feel like Nasty Gal had something similar. 


I'm pretty sure this dress was designed by the same designer as Dara's dress because they're so similar.


Anyway, I hope you guys are having a fantastic day. The music video I'm working on is still needing some pickup shots and it should be done by next month. Woohoo! Can't wait to show you guys. If you follow me on instagram, you'll see some sneak peaks of it.

By the way, Happy Moon Autumn Festival for all my Chinese readers out there! 

Instagram 
@clothestomidnight

Love,
Maggie S.

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. great post! you've got a beautiful blog!
    would you love to follow each other on GFC and bloglovin' (and also on lookbook if you want)?
    let know on my blog :)
    Cecilia
    http://smilesavenue.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete

Follow by Email

Flickr Images