The City 2

blue and white print top: forever 21, white skinny jeans: uniqlo, bracelets/watch: gift, cartier, forever 21, bag: chanel, shoes: hk, sung...

blue and white print top: forever 21, white skinny jeans: uniqlo, bracelets/watch: gift, cartier, forever 21, bag: chanel, shoes: hk, sunglasses: h&m

I've been following Aimee Song's blog (songofstyle) for the past couple months. I wasn't that into fashion blogging till this year so I immediately started following all the iconic blogger gurus on bloglovin. Aimee posted awhile back a trip to Morocco and I fell in love with patterns. I'm usually just a solid color type, but lately, I've been really into all things print. Florals don't really count since they're always a closet staple for the Spring and Summer. Anyway, when I saw this top at Forever 21, I had to get it. It's actually made of a sturdy material. It'll for sure, last for many wears and since it's such a classic piece, I can wear it for a very long time.

Now, onto costume design. I haven't talked about Sex and the City at all and shame on me. The TV show set a new standard for fashion in film and television. Anything that Sarah Jessica Parker wore pretty much sold out on every website. She became an instant fashion icon. The main costume designer for Sex and the City 2 was Patricia Field. The other designers that were on board worth mentioning are: Danny Santiago, Jacqueline Oknaian, Molly Rogers and Jessica Replansky. I loved every single piece of clothing the girls wore in this film. Everything was just beautifully breathtaking! Take a look yourself.

I couldn't find a screen shot of that beautiful dress she wore on the poster, but I'm sure you guys all know which one I'm talking about.



I love the pink one shoulder dress. It's so delicate and feminine.


This is a beautiful dress too.




 Cynthia Nixon looks amazing in all her pieces. I think they put her in a lot of green and jewel tones to really match her skin and hair color.


Wouldn't you love to own all these pieces? For a film that was done in 2008, the clothing all look quite on trend for nowadays, don't you think?

Love,

Maggie S.

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Your style is so cool. I ADORE A-D-O-R-E SATC ahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Aimee Song's style! She makes everything casual look amazing!


    the { cassiepaige }

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lover Aimees looks! I adore the SATC films too!

    Blog | Cocochic
    Bloglovin | http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/1823055/

    ReplyDelete

Follow by Email

Flickr Images