Serena

jacket: zara, magenta dress: crossroads trading, sequin dress: forever 21, bag: hk, heels: bakers, ring: ever eden (michelle phan), ...



jacket: zara, magenta dress: crossroads trading, sequin dress: forever 21, bag: hk, heels: bakers, ring: ever eden (michelle phan), bracelets: cns jewelry, forever 21, mom

I've been eyeing that BCBG Novak leather jacket for some time now and just love the different patchwork on it, but unfortunately, it's $1000. When Aimee Song first wore that jacket, I thought, "OMG that's so cool! I wonder how much it is?" I checked and it was just way too expensive. I even thought about just buying a moto jacket pattern and make it myself, but in the midst of that, I was just checking out the Zara website and found this jacket instead. I'm in love with this pattern and cut. I though it would match well with my new magenta dress that I bought from Crossroads. It was only $7! Yay for deals! It is super sheer so I had to pair a sequin dress under it to give it extra dimension and coverage.

Hope you guys are having an awesome Friday!

Love,
Maggie S.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. First dress is very beautiful :)


    I follow you beautiful blog. I hope you will follow me back and I will wait for you in my blog www.gabusiek.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Follow by Email

Flickr Images