Much Ado About Nothing

red sheer floral top: crossroads trading co (kimchi and blue), distressed studded shorts: hk, bracelets: orange-hk, gold-forever21, straw...

red sheer floral top: crossroads trading co (kimchi and blue), distressed studded shorts: hk, bracelets: orange-hk, gold-forever21, straw hat: hk

It kind of amazes me how much Forever 21 stuff I actually have. It's funny because a lot of my friends don't like F21 because of their cheap quality, but because I have a good sense of fabric, none of my clothes ever fall apart. I never buy clothes that I know are made from fabric that fall apart easily. 

Anyway, have you guys seen the older Much Ado About Nothing? You might recognize two of the actor as they appeared in Harry Potter. ^_~ I watched this film in my high school British English class and thought that it was really well made. I love Shakespeare and although this was not set in the Elizabethan time, I thought the costumes worked quite well. It looks like it's set in the 1910s. The costumes were designed by Phyllis Dalton. I love the military coats. 

Never noticed this before, but the pants looked like they're made of suede. 



Don't you wish guys still wore clothes like this? It's just overall very flattering.


A lot of the white dresses were blown out and you couldn't really see the detail on them, but this was a better picture. You can see how much gathering there was and how full the skirts were.


If you're a fan of Shakespeare, this is a must watch! I know they came out with another version this year and it had really good reviews too. So make sure to check that out if you're a movie buff. 

Love,
Maggie S.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Very nice!Pls post more! Shall we follow each other? i love comment and browse blogs i followed!
    XOXO
    Poppy:
    http://me-poppy.blogspot.com
    Pls leave a message if u follow me , i will follow back soon~

    ReplyDelete

Follow by Email

Flickr Images