Follow me on Instagram

Hey Everyone, I created an account for my journey as a costume designer living in LA. I know I don't post much of anything else beside...

Hey Everyone,

I created an account for my journey as a costume designer living in LA. I know I don't post much of anything else besides outfit of the days and film shots, but now you can be a part of my life. I also post some of my sketches from my portfolio on there too so make sure to check that out. I just created it, so I only have 6 photos so far, but will definitely be updating more on that account now.

@clothestomidnight

Love,
Maggie S.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Hey I will be getting a phone very soon and I would LOVE to add you on there. I will be doing so very shortly. Cannot wait to be instagram buddies :)

    http://aforcethatcanshaketheworld.blogspot.com/2013/06/jensen-reed.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. definitely! let me know when you get it!

      Delete

Follow by Email

Flickr Images