Cersei Lannister

black graphic tee: express, twill pleather skirt: forgot (sorry guys), denim jacket: levi's, snake skin pumps: hk So I'm going t...

black graphic tee: express, twill pleather skirt: forgot (sorry guys), denim jacket: levi's, snake skin pumps: hk

So I'm going to be watching Game of Thrones season 2 soon and thought I would just do another GoT post. I know, so many people hated Cersei in season 1 and her annoying son, but you have to admit, her costumes were amazing! Did you guys know that Lena Headey was in 300? She looks so different when she has dark brown hair than when she has blonde hair.

Here's one of her later outfits from Season 1.

I really liked this color on her. It's softer and pretty. 


Can't really see her costume here, but look at everyone else's costume! Such amazing leather work.


I believe this is from Season 3. I know, I shouldn't be spoiling it, but I'm really excited for the costumes because they look like they spent a lot more money on them.


Here's a closer look at the embroidery detail on her kimono dress. 


I'll get a better idea of what's in what's season once I start watching again. 

Who else is a Game of Thrones fan? Are you guys excited for the new 300 movie to come out? I know it's very much a guy movie, but I actually really enjoyed the first one. :P

Also, just wanted to remind you guys to follow me on Bloglovin now because Google reader is going to be gone starting from July 1st.

Love,
Maggie S. 

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. cool snaps, she looks stunnin/ love her hairdo
    let's follow each other?
    http://www.helendushko.com/

    Helen
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like her hair style!!!!!
    but I know it could not be done like that as I told by many hair dressers before
    love yr blog :)
    xxx
    Fafa

    ReplyDelete

Follow by Email

Flickr Images