Helen of Troy

high-low dress: f21, coin studded belt: urban outfitters, bracelets: f21 + mom, sandals: hk, purse: mom I bought this dress for a des...

high-low dress: f21, coin studded belt: urban outfitters, bracelets: f21 + mom, sandals: hk, purse: mom

I bought this dress for a design showcase last June and still love the ethereal look that it gives. There was only 1 size left and it was a large, but it fits well after I belt it in. I wish I had a better photo of the belt because there's quite a lot of detail on it that reminded me of the movie Troy

So now, onto costumes for the film. The costume designer, Bob Ringwood did a fantastic job in separating the class distinction between the Trojans and the Spartans.

Pay attention to the level of details in these costumes.


Look at the beautiful patterns on this robe. I'm sure it was made of silk. 


Ah, look at the beautiful necklace!




Brad Pitt's costume was not as elaborate to show class difference, but even still, the leather work is amazing. 


Here's also a skirt from the film. It's crazy. I would totally wear that now. Haha. 


Until next time.

Love,
Maggie S.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Follow by Email

Flickr Images