Alice

The costumes for today are from Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland. Guess who the costumes are designed by? Of course it's from my ...

The costumes for today are from Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland. Guess who the costumes are designed by? Of course it's from my favorite costume designer, Colleen Atwood; the same designer for Snow White and the Huntsman. Her attention to detail is just crazy. I loved all the costumes from this film. I'll post some more another time. 


Here's some of the sketches. It's very whimsical and cute. 



Here's a close up of the White Queen's dress. Look at the attention to detail on the shoulder. Look at the beading! It's so beautiful. 


Until next time.

Love,
Maggie S.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Such a cute top!!

    I started following you on GFC & Bloglovin. I hope you can do the same for me!

    http://thecassiepaige.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete

Follow by Email

Flickr Images