The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo

 top: urban outfitters, skirt: crossroads, caged shoes: nine west, bracelets: hk, burlington, mom I went to sell some of my clothe...


 top: urban outfitters, skirt: crossroads, caged shoes: nine west, bracelets: hk, burlington, mom

I went to sell some of my clothes at a nearby Crossroads yesterday and scored 3 awesome items, one of which, was this studded skirt. It was only $12! I've been really into mini skirts lately and have been looking for unique looking skirts -whether it is a cool print, interesting embellishments or a different type of cut. I'm still sort of amazed at how cheaply they priced this skirt. Anyway, I also got a leather skirt for $12. I don't think the staff knew it was leather because there were no tags, but I can definitely tell by the feel of it. The person who previously owned it, must have hacked off the length because the inside is poorly done with jagged edges, but I mean, you can't see it, so it's all good. There was this white snake leather skirt from American Apparel's warehouse that I really wanted, but it was $75. Sad. Anyway, I also got a Bebe top that has somewhat of a warrior princess look and can't wait to share with you guys. 

Now onto costumes! Today, we're talking about Trish Summerville's designs from The Girl with a Dragon Tattoo. Here's a sketch that Christopher Cordella did for the film. It looks pretty darn rad.


Some movie stills:


Look at those amazing pants! @_@


Cool shoulder design on the jacket:


And of course, H&M partnered with Trish to design a collection for them based off of this film. I was in love with this collection. It's totally my style. I love the grungy laid-back look. 



Love,

Maggie S.

#thegirlwiththedragontattoo #costumedesign #costume #trishsummerville #ootd #fashion #fashionblogger

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Woooo you are a film lover, ain't you? :)
    Have you watch hunger game?I am great fans hehehehe

    Love your skirt! and amazing bracelets !

    love,
    canria
    www.luxurydayoff.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I really love that look! Love the combination of the embroidery on the top with the details on the skirt. I really loved The Girl with a Dragon Tattoo, but have to admit that I liked the book better. :)

    X
    Bullchic

    ReplyDelete

Follow by Email

Flickr Images