Red Riding Hood

HK leather jacket, H&M skull tank, F21 pleated red skirt, Melrose Flea Market necklace, Last Chance bracelets I love fairy tales....

HK leather jacket, H&M skull tank, F21 pleated red skirt, Melrose Flea Market necklace, Last Chance bracelets

I love fairy tales. Honestly, who doesn't? There's always something to learn. My childhood memories are filled with magical stories of far away kingdoms. It always taught me to dream big and follow my heart. Hollywood is following a trend of re-inventing all the classic fairy tales. Of course, not all of them are so good. For example, Amanda Seyfried's Red Riding Hood pretty much flopped. I do love her giant red cape though. 



One of my favorite TV shows is Once Upon a Time. I think they are doing a pretty good job in linking all the stories and giving the fairy tales a twist to everything. It's quite fresh. 

Here are some images of her costumes from the show. I love the classic Renaissance look and of course her giant cape. 


I like the outfits that she wears for modern day. If you've seen the show, the costumes do reflect quite well why she's so edgy.


 Anyway, that's it for today. Mondays are always a lame, but hang in there.

Love,
Maggie S.









You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. this is so cute

    http://thevulgariangirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Follow by Email

Flickr Images