Jane Foster - Thor

I just saw the new trailer for Thor II and am super excited! The CGI looks amazing and of course the costumes are breathtaking. The red cap...

I just saw the new trailer for Thor II and am super excited! The CGI looks amazing and of course the costumes are breathtaking. The red cape just flows so majestically. I have the scaly necklace from Forever21 that resembles Thor's arm part of his costume. Then I toughened the look up with some neutral colors and a pleather skirt. I mean, it's not 100% Thor inspired, but it's my take on it.

Here are some images of the amazing costumes by Alexandra Byrne. I saw the queen's costume in person at a Swarovski event and it was amazing. It was actually a pale green color and the intricate woven detail on the bottom is beautiful. Too bad it wasn't shown that much in the movie.


Amazing car deco armor with the scale-like arms.




I loved the costumes for Loki. There's so much detail in the costumes that as a viewer, you really miss out a lot because you're so focused on the story, but it's nice to have these photos to take a closer look at them.


Look at the detail on his arms!


Finally, closing with this photo. It's a perfect display of how well the costume designer worked with the production designer. The eye automatically draws attention to the red cape.


Anyway, are you guys excited for the new Thor movie coming out?

Love,

Maggie S.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow by Email

Flickr Images