(500) Days of Summer

It's Spring! What better movie to talk about then (500) Days of Summer ? Zooey Dechanel's costumes were cute and perfect for those ...

It's Spring! What better movie to talk about then (500) Days of Summer? Zooey Dechanel's costumes were cute and perfect for those cool Spring days. She wore a lot of blue in different patterns and silhouettes. Hope Hanafin, the costume designer, did a great job in capturing Zoeey's fun and quirky personality, yet maintaining her image as well. Zoeey tends to wear a lot of 1950s inspired retro dresses and these were perfect for her body shape. Well, actually, the 1950s A-line cut are probably the most flattering on any figure, even for today. Anyway, here's a collage of her outfits from the film.  

My favorite outfit is this peacock print halter dress. It's so pretty. 


Love,

Maggie S.

You Might Also Like

14 comments

  1. I love Zooey Dechanel too! She is one of my favorite actresses. I also think she has an incredible voice and cute style :)

    My favorite spring trend is probably bright colors and layering LIGHTer pieces finally! :)

    That is a beautiful flower headband by the way!

    -Minda

    http://aforcethatcanshaketheworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite spring trend is a cardigan matched with high waisted jean shorts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite spring trend at the moment sheer fabrics with sheer flowy fabrics being that much better!

    I follow you under this one. But on Lookbook I'm a fan under La Belle Fille.

    ReplyDelete
  4. although i am not in US,
    I think neo color and lace items are for springssss! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. definitely love lace items, but neon is just such a hard color to pull off. :P

      Delete
  5. My favorite spring trends are pastel colors, floral prints, and lace <3
    btw love the pics from 500 days of summer. I love that movie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. yaaa, i started liking them a lot more these days. :)

      Delete
  7. Well, I couldn't enter the giveaway anyway, but I really like your outfit, especially the bracelets. :) Have to admit that I didn't really like the movie, but I loved her outfits.

    X
    Inbal
    Bullchic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha. I didn't like the movie at first, but kinda started appreciating it more.

      Delete

Follow by Email

Flickr Images